August 7, 2003
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
On August 7, right after the conference ISSAC-2003 (August 3 -- 6),
several satellite workshops will be organized.
We solicit proposals for the satellite workshops.
The local organization of ISSAC 2003 kindly agreed to provide the following
for each satellite workshop:
for some nominal fee (about $600 for 50 persons meeting).
The details should be negotiated with the local organization.
- a room
- an overhead projector
- a data projector
- audio equipments (podium, wireless clip-on microphone, speakers)
- a technician's presence throughout the meeting
- a coffee break
- registration processing
If you are interested in utilizing the facility,
submit a workshop proposal following the guideline given below.
About three proposals will be selected from the submissions
by the general chair of ISSAC 2003 with the consultation
with the steering committee.
- The infrastructural cost (about $600 for 50 persons meeting)
should be raised by the organizer.
- The workshop should be free for all ISSAC'03 participants.
- The workshop is part of ISSAC'2003. Participants should
register with the ISSAC'2003 conference. Although we encourage
everyone to attend the complete ISSAC + workshop, a reduced fee
(US$65) may be available for those attending the workshop only. (This
reduced fee could be used for paying toward $600 mentioned
- Deadline for submission of proposals : Feb 15, 2003
- Notification of acceptance : Feb 20, 2003
- Workshop : Aug 7, 2003
Submit it by email to
General Chair of ISSAC 2003
Title of the workshop :
First Name :
Middle Initial :
Last Name :
Email address :
Telephone number :
Expected # of attendee:
Topics to be covered :
Rationale for meeting : (about 10 lines)