Next: About this document
Up: Computer-Assisted Instruction via the
- ACM/IEEE-CS Joint Curriculum Task Force, ``Computing Curricula 1991,''
CACM, June 1991, Vol. 34, No. 6, pp 69-84.
- Brookshear, J. Glenn, Theory of Computation: Formal Languages,
Automata, and Complexity, Benjamin/Cummings, Redwood City, CA, 1989.
- Chambers, Jack & Sprecher, Jerry, Computer-Assisted Instruction,
Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1983.
- Davidson, Andrew, ``Coding with HTML Forms,'' Dr. Dobb's Journal,
June 1995, Vol. 20, No. 6, pp 70-75.
- Denning, Peter, et. al., ``Computing as a Discipline,''
CACM, January 1989, Vol. 32, No. 1, pp 9-23.
- Floyd, Robert & Beigel, Richard, The Language of Machines,
Computer Science Press, New York, 1994.
- Lesk, M. E. & Schmidt, E., ``Lex--A Lexical Analyzer Generator,''
Computer Science Technical Report, No. 39, Bell Laboratories, Murray Hill,
NJ, October 1975. Reprinted as PS1:16 in UNIX Programmer's Manual,
Usenix Association, (1986).
- Martin, John, Introduction to Languages and the Theory of
Computation, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1991.
- McArthur, Douglas, ``World Wide Web & HTML,''
Dr. Dobb's Journal, December 1994, Vol. 19, No. 15, pp 18-26.
- Shlechter, Theodore, Problems and Promises of Computer-Based
Training, Ablex Publishing Corporation, Norwood NJ, 1991.
- Wilkinson, Alex, Classroom Computers and Cognitive Science,
Academic Press, New York, 1983.
Brian L. Stuart
Mon Aug 12 16:20:19 CDT 1996