3. Grading Scheme
4. Submission Guidelines:
1. Assignments must be submitted via submit command located on the queen unix machine.
2. README file: explaining at least the features of your program, language used, compiler or interpreter used, etc. Word documents will NOT be accepted.
3. All source code. Your code must compile and run on the Solaris operating system (queen CS dept machine). The TA's will use this as the test platform.
4. Binary executable named cs430_hw4
5. Your program will be run by the TA's. Please do NOT submit any image files, Visual C++ project files, or anything not requested in this section.
6. Makefile (optional but appreciated): have the default rule compile your program.
NOTE: Your source code for all programming assignments will be run through a plagiarism detection system. This program uses compiler techniques which are invariant of syntax and style. If you are sharing code with other classmates, you will get caught. Please refer to the student handbook for actions that will be taken.