Interactive Computer Graphics: Final Project
In your final assignment you will bring together several
features of OpenGL to create a complete interactive application.
Your final project does not have to run on tux, if you can
demonstrate it on a laptop during class.
- Final project description (1 or 2 pages) (e-mailed to Prof. Breen (david AT cs)) - 2/18/10 (3 points)
- Final project update (e-mailed to Prof. Breen (david AT cs)) - 3/4/10 (2 points)
- This short report (1 or 2 pages) should include at least one preliminary
screen shot from your system.
- Final project demonstration (in class) - 3/11/10 (8 points)
- Final project report, a 3 to 5 page PDF document that describes
your final project - 3/14/10 (2 points)
The Final project report should include:
- A 1 to 2 paragraph executive summary of your final project
- Description of how the program behaves. I.e. what
would be a typical user session?
- Implementation Details
- Difficulties Overcome
- At least 4 screenshots of its output
- Upload final project software. This must be done to get
credit for final project - 3/14/10
Last modified January 11, 2010.