I was a doctoral fellow in the Department of Computer Science at Drexel University. Having completed my Ph.D. in September of 2010, I am now a Senior Research Scientist at the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory's Milton S. Eisenhower Research Center. I also continue to teach at Drexel University as an adjunct faculty member. My research is focused on distributed artificial intelligence in resource constrained environments. You can read about some of the highlights of my research here. You also may be interested in my publications and CV.
I successfully defended my Ph.D. Dissertation on September 8th, 2010. A draft of my dissertation, talk handouts, and a video of the defense are available here.
I co-chaired the 12th International Workshop on Distributed Constraint Reasoning in May of 2010. For more information, the website is here.
- CS610: Advanced Artificial Intelligence Winter 2011 (website is available for students via BbVista)
- CS510: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Fall 2010
- CS481: Advanced Artificial Intelligence Winter 2008 (guest lecturer)
- CS380: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Fall 2007
- CS380: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Fall 2006
- CS510: Artificial Intelligence Fall 2006 (co-instructed with P. Jay Modi)