Bookmarks for Jeremy Johnson
- CSAB Home Page
- PARCA 2010 - Parallel Computer Algebra 2010, Tambov State University, Tambov, Russia, June 29 - July 3, 2010.
- MACIS 2009 - Joint Conference of ASCM (Asian Symposium on Computer Mathematics) 2009 and MACIS 2009, Fukuoka Japan, Dec.14-17, 2009.
- ICPADS 2009 - International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Shenzhen, China, Dec. 8-11, 2009.
- ISSAC 2009 -
International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation,
Seoul Korea, July 28-31, 2009.
- ACA 2009 - Applications of Computer Algebra, Montreal Canada, June 25-28, 2009.
- NSF Workshop on Future Directions of Symbolic Computation Research - University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI, April 30-May 1, 2009.
- ECCAD 2009 - East Coast Computer Algebra Day, University of Rhode Island,
Kingston RI, May 2, 2009.
- Martin Vetterli (home page)
- Nikos' Home Page
- Department of Computer Science, Drexel University
- Course Descriptions
- Provost - Program Requirements
- Computer Accounts Management Service
- DREXEL UNIVERSITY: Purchasing Department
- Drexel Course Management Service
- Human Resources: Policies
- Office of Institutional Research
- Office of the Provost: Course Syllabus Guidelines
- Student Administrative Services Center (SAS)
- Web*Finance Sign-On
- Web*Salary Sign-On
- WebMail Login
- Journal of Symbolic Computation: Editor's Web Page
- SIGSAM Homepage
- CVS Repository
- src=" Beowulf-Parallel Clusters at Drexel
- SPIRAL - Signal Processing algorithms Implementation Research for Adaptable Libraries
- Parallel FFT Software
- ICL SANS Project
- The Center for Electric Power Engineering (CEPE)
- SPL Tutorial
- Interval Computations
- Institute for Computational Mathematics - Kent State University
- IDEA Lab Publications
- Using - Table of Contents
- Friendship Suites
- Maple Application Centre: Adept Scientific
- Welcome to Waterloo Maple's Student Center
- Matlab Primer
- Weeks 1-4:
- ECE482 Spring 2000
- Axiom Website
- Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra Software (ATLAS)
- FFTW Home Page
- Grace Home
- NTL: A Library for doing Number Theory
- Scientific Computing Associates
- Scilab home page
- Download VHDL Simili