Lecture 5: Advanced Maple Programming
- C programming and lisp programming.
- Maple syntax review Lecture 3
- Maple programming Lecture 4
- Maple help on programming constructs and procedures.
- Maple help on map, fold, zip.
- Maple help types.
- Go over Assignment 2. See
sol2.mws for my solution and
- Review Lecture 4.
- Functional Programming in Maple
- Number theory algorithms
- Modular Arithmetic
- Greatest Common Divisors and the Euclidean Algorithm
- Modular powers and fast exponentiation
- Extended Euclidean algorithm
- Partitions (see partition.mws).
- Advanced Maple Programming
- Procedures that return procedures
- Extending Maple
Maple worksheets and programs
Created: Oct. 23, 2001 by