ECEC 301 Final review
I. Exam structure
- Part 1: Short Essay (55 pts, 11 questions)
- Midterm material (2x)
- Runtime (2x)
- Design Patterns (3x)
- Trees and related (3x)
- Hash tables (1x)
- Part 2: Code Revision (15 pts, 1 program)
- One program will be given to you in its complete form, class structure
and import all included... you are to figure out what's wrong with
it and mark it up.
- Part 3: Coding (30 pts, 2 questions)
- Take home optional
- Everything we have covered so far is fair game.
There's really just one strategy, do it in order. I designed it so that
the least time consuming part comes first, the short essays, then the second
part is the most time consuming and I made the programs take home.